We can deliver grinding media in shapes like balls and cylinders in several kinds of material:
The volume you want to receive may vary:
- For large industrial grinding applications we deliver balls in units of 1000kg in steel drums or plastic sacks of 25kg on pallets.
- For laboratories, small production units, dentists, potteries, ceramists and medical applications we can also deliver smaller amounts of balls.
- We can also deliver complete small sets of mixed grinding balls for jar rolling systems.
Grinding Media in stock
A common problem with grinding media is that if you want your material in a specific quality, shape and size, you usually have to wait a long time for production and logistics. Some clients have questions about which quality to use for certain products.
We try to help you solve these issues by stocking a lot of qualities and sizes in the Netherlands. We are able to deliver the balls on specification with certificates and you can also buy test quantities to be absolutely sure. There is also a possibility for a yearcontract with possibilities for delivery on demand, just in time and for a guarantee for the same quality based on one production run.
Our stock position IN the Netherlands – status – on 14 July 2011 is:
- Al2O3 grinding balls in qualities of 90%, 92% and 95% Al2O3 in 3, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 19, 22, 25, 27, 30, 32, 38, 40, 50 and 60mm.
- Al2O3 grinding balls in low quality in 70mm.
- Steatite grinding balls in 9, 10, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27 and 30mm.
- Porcelain grinding balls in 9, 15 and 20mm.
- Zirconium grinding balls ZrO2 95% in 3, 5 and 6mm.
- Porcelain and steatite cilinders in various sizes.
- Steel balls in cast iron and stainless steel as well as chrome steel in various sizes.
Our main suppliers originate in China, Belgium, Spain, Italy and Germany.