About the Bottom Cleaners
Bottom cleaners for removing excess glaze from the bottom of dip-glazed or spray-glazed ceramic articles.
The V-belt vulcanized onto the bottom side of the rubber sponge ensures true running.
We offer two different types of bottom cleaners:
– type GP 120 (K) with a working area of 300 mm length
– type GP 120/500 (K) with a working area of 500 mm length
Main specifications of the Bottom Cleaners
|Specification||GP 120 (K)||GP 120/500 (K)|
|Motor power||0,37 kW||0,37 kW|
|Voltage:||400 V, 50Hz||400 V, 50Hz|
|Width of belt||360 mm||360 mm|
|Length of belt||967 mm||1360 mm|
|Thickness of belt||10 mm||10 mm|
|Lenght of working face||300 mm||500 mm|
|Lenght of machine||740 mm||940 mm|
|Width of machine||750 mm||750 mm|
|Height of machine||800 mm||800 mm|
|Weight of machine||60 kg||60 kg|
The bottom cleaners are including start/stopp, emergency stop, chassis with 4 wheels and rubber sponge.
Rubber sponges 967 x 360 mm (endless), 10 mm thick
Nowadays, we offer our rubber sponges with the V-belt inside in order to ensure true running. The machines are equipped with a corresponding groove.
1. Medium, green, with V-belt
2. Medium, green, without V-belt
3. Hard, blue, with V-belt
4. Hard, blue, without V-belt
5. Medium, orange, with V-belt
6. Medium, orange, without V-belt
7. Hard, orange, with V-belt
8. Hard, orange, without-V-belt